Sunday, November 1, 2009

aim to offend?


Not sure why, but recently it is becoming ever apparent that everybody in the whole damn world (bar a few well adjusted people like me ;) ) are way too easily offended by ABSOLOUTLEY FUCKING EVERYTHING. I however am not. Nothing REALLY offends me. Well nothing that is expected to anyway. I'm not like trying to be controversial but I just really don't agree with political correctness. Forcing people to make somehting PC is stripping that person of the basic human right to freedom of speech.

The most annoying thing is people, especially strangers in the street, that get offended by my 'colourful' language. SO FUCKIGN WHAT if im walking through town, telling someone a story and i happen to use the word CUNT a few(hundred) times?! This is not que for some stuck up old bitch to shoot me with the demon eyes or sigh or loudly make passive-aggressive-generalising comments about 'young peoples horrific language.'
THE C WORD IS A GREAT WORD!
So are the 'F' 'S' 'N' 'B' and 'T' words. Swearing is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

And sometimes when people like Jimmy Carr make hilarious jokes about pretty much every horrifying world disaster or event from thebeginning of time to present in t heir live tour, YOU HAVE TO LAUGH not write angry reviews on all sorts of bullshit about PCness. ugh. I think due to the current state of the world and how notoriously known the human race are for being absoloute cunts to eachother we have to learn tolaugh about all of the shit thats happened otherwise we'd be living the most macabre, melancholic mess of a life ever.

And maybe sometimes I like to talk somewhat graphically about my/other people's sex lives in public places but there is no law against that. I have every right to take a trip to bagel man with the girls and openly discuss oral sex, quirky positions and wild sexcapades!!

The point I'm trying to make is that everybody needs to lighten the fuck up and stop being such self righteous prudes (is that a word? i swear it is?).

So sorry if i sometimes laugh about paedophilia and rape and murder and racist people and sex offenders and many many other things i apparently shouldn't. I don't mean ittttt, I obviously dont LIKE the paedo's/rapist's/murderer's/racist's/sex offender's mindstae or point of view, but EVERYTHING can be made funny am i right?

So i suggest you all stop pretending to be MP's, go on www.encyclopediadramatica.com and have a good old laugh.

good fucking day.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment