Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'll take you ON, I'll take YOU on.


(Picture Credit: Sam Hiscox)


ALRIGHT SLUTJAWS?

I'm Chani Ra Layzell. I don't like wearing clothes but I do cos society makes me, If I could go to a party anywhere it would be in Andy Warhol's factory back in the 60's. That's all you need to know.
Okaaaayyyy...

So Funmi was all like 'Chani do some writing for W.A.N.G regularly yeahhh?'
After much deliberating we decided I could be in charge of a few things, the main focus being informing all of you lovelies how hot Sean Risely is.
So this is what I am going to do.
EXHIBIT A:
Oh wow look at his ink.
That alone makes my pantiess go ping.
Even with a hidden face you just KNOW you would definitley bang him.
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, he is a male model. Seen most recently (again with his face covered), on an Alexander McQueen ad. But that;s irrelevant, all you really need to do is love him and accept that he is mine.

Chani Ra
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment