Friday, October 2, 2009

Fire with fire.






I LOVE GAGA.
I LOVE GAGA.
I LOVE GAGA.

She deserves lots of pretty medals for being fabulous.
Her headphone line is freakin' awesome. I would like me some of that.
People (aka Funmi and probably you) always seem somewhat insulted by her outwardly nonchalant approach to interviews/press conferences/etc.. There is one, very simple explanation for this behaviour: ANDY WARHOL. Gaga (like me, we're totally cut from the same cloth) is enfatuated with Warhol and his factory and all of his belovedly mistreated superstars such as Edie Sedgwick, Nico and Candy Darling. Which is how the whole 'Who Shot Candy Warhol' bit she did came about. Those of you who know about Andy will know about his attitude, Gaga seems to have picked up some of his traits.
Here are a couple of my favourite Warhol quotes (some from true life soem from FACTORY GIRL):
'Oh, I don't read what people write about me I just measure it in inches.'

Priest: 'Why have you came to confession'
Andy: 'Because it's a sin not to!'

Ok I totally got bored of quoting cos Gaga just came on TV (no joke!)

Gaga bless
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment