Monday, October 12, 2009

Forgive me father, for I have sinned!


This post is the first in what will probably become a usual category in Chani posting: THING'S LOUIE THINKS I'M WIERD FOR SAYING/DOING/THINKING/CONSIDERING.

Louie tells me off lots for sounding like/'being' a 'wrongen'.
Especially when I told him that I had thought about banging Lucipher himself.

NOW, you're also probably thinking that right now I'm wierd.
THINK ABOUT IT.
The Devil, Satan, Bealzibub, Lucipher.
He pretty much is the poster boy for L U S T.
Lust being the most sexual of sins.
NOW YOU TELL ME how the pioneer of lust is going to be a bad fuck?
cleeeaaarrrllyy not, he'll probs be the best, right?
Exactly. This whole fascination happened when I became obsessed with Reaper, the best show ever that supersadly got axed cos none of oyu cunts watched it :(.
Those of you clever enough to be educated in Reaper will probably know what's coming next:
It's not JUST Satan I wouldn't kick out of bed. I want to bang a demon at some point to.
Infact I'd like to BE a demon, but yeah, sexy demons. Werewolves are good too.
I LIKE MYTHICAL CREATURES IN MY BED.
If only :(

chani ra
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment